Information we collect:
1. Personally Identifiable Information (PII): name, email address, postal mailing address, home/mobile telephone number, or demographic information that you provide when registering, posting on blogs or testimonials or in conferences
2. Cookies: we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer. Youtumi may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Youtumi Service. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the Youtumi Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Youtumi Service to their fullest potential
3. Automatically Collected Information: When you use the Youtumi Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”) or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the Youtumi Service, the pages you view on the Youtumi Service, and the dates and times that you visit the Youtumi Service
How we use the Information:
1. To operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services, email address for contacting and communications, to address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation issues, or regarding User Submissions that you have posted to the Youtumi Servic
2. To understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Youtumi Service works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
3. (a) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Youtumi Service; (b) provide customized third party advertisements, content, and information; (c) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of Youtumi Service and third party marketing activities; (d) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
4. Email address or other personally identifiable information to send you i) messages about the Youtumi Service, such as when you receive a friend request or a recommendation, ii) promotional messages related to the Youtumi Service and the activities of third parties we work with, and iii) messages on behalf of other users who think you may be interested in the Youtumi Service. You will have the ability to opt-out of receiving any such communications, either through links provided in the messages, or by updating your account preferences through the Youtumi Service
5. May use certain information provided during the registration process, such as your name and your certifications, qualification, and other credentials, to perform a background check to verify the accuracy of the information you have provided
Disclosure of Information
1. Youtumi.com does not sell your information, nor does it disclose intentionally to anyone without your consent. However, there may be certain situations sometimes required by law where we may need to disclose your personal information.
2. The Youtumi Service enables users to communicate in a variety of ways. Any personally identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to include in a publicly accessible area on the Youtumi Service, such as a public profile page or in a review or other User Submission, will be available to other users who access that content. This also applies to information you choose to make available through Youtumi features that connect to third party services, such as Twitter and Facebook. Youtumi may also syndicate content exposed in public areas of the site to third party services. Once you make your personally identifiable information available any of these ways, it may be collected and used by the recipients without restriction.
3. Youtumi may disclose information that you voluntarily choose to include upon registration or profile creation, such as your areas of expertise, your current job details or other details that you may disclose through the message board when communicating with other users.
4. Youtumi discloses automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Youtumi Service.
5. Youtumi works with third party service providers to provide website hosting and maintenance as well as other services for us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to complete their contractual obligations to Youtumi; these third parties may have access to or process your personally identifiable information. Generally, these disclosures are made under terms comparable to this policy, and the recipients are limited to using the information the purpose for which it was provided.
6. Youtumi may also disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright law), in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement activity.
7. Youtumi also reserves the right to disclose your information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect Youtumi and others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Youtumi Service; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Youtumi, our users, or others.
8. Youtumi may disclose certain information provided during the registration process, such as your name, and your certifications, qualification, and other credentials, to third parties to conduct a background check to verify the accuracy of the information you have provided.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy:
Pursuant to the provisions of the 1998 Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), our policy is to refuse individuals 13 years of age or under to submit information to the Site. We therefore do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals 13 years of age or under. For that reason, Youtumi does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years-of-age, and no part of the Youtumi Service is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access THE YOUTUMI SERVICE at any time or in any manner. If Youtumi learns that personally identifiable information of persons less than 13-years-of-age has been collected on the Youtumi Service then Youtumi will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under the age of 13 has obtained an account on the Youtumi Service, then you may alert Youtumi at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that Youtumi delete that child's personally identifiable information from its systems.
Our Commitment to Data Security:
Youtumi uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personally identifiable information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Youtumi, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Youtumi makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial
If Youtumi learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Youtumi may post a notice through the Youtumi Service if a security breach occurs.
Third Party Services:
The Youtumi Service contains links to Web sites and services provided by third parties. Any personally identifiable information you provide on third party sites or services is provided directly to that third party and is subject to that third party's policies, if any, governing privacy and security. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third party sites or services to which links are displayed on the Youtumi Service. We encourage you to learn about third parties' privacy and security policies before providing them with personally identifiable information.
User’s PII is maintained only as long as he/she maintain an Account with the Site. The above notwithstanding, contact information may be maintained by us after an Account has been terminated for marketing and promotional purposes. In the event that all or a portion of Youtumi or its assets are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected to the third party.
You may, of course, decline to share certain personally identifiable information with Youtumi, in which case Youtumi may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Youtumi Service. You may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences at any time by accessing your account preferences page through the Youtumi Service. Please note that while your changes are reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting your account access or making corrections to your information. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
Youtumi Contact Information: